Assistant Portfolio Manager
Who We Are
Invitation Homes is a team of more than 1,400 associates who come from all walks of life. We call different communities "home." But our shared values bind us together. Invitation Homes is a place where possibility lives.
The market teams include our Leasing, Property Management and Rehab, Turns & Maintenance professionals. Together, our dedicated associates work hard to build excellent resident experiences while maintaining high-quality homes and ensuring potential residents are presented with a rental property they can’t refuse.
Your Role on the Team
The Assistant Portfolio Manager assists the Portfolio Director in the day-to-day operation of managing single-family home rentals including managing the financials and working with residents during their tenancy to ensure policy compliance while providing genuine customer service. This includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Assisting in managing a portfolio of single- family residential homes in accordance with company objectives, metrics, and policies
- Assisting the Portfolio Director in maintaining occupancy levels, ensuring positive resident relations, and complying with all reporting requirements
- Providing exceptional customer service by assisting with resident move-in/move-out needs and responding to requests in a professional and timely manner
- Monitoring and working through all applicable reports and tasks
- Managing accounts receivable processes, daily depositions, reconciliation, and collections efforts
- Managing resident and property related issues as they arise and document in specified property management system
- Assisting with all electronic record keeping including lease files for the residents in assigned areas ensuring file management quality control including document storage in proprietary database
Your Experience Includes
- Proven administrative experience in Property Management or related field
- Must possess a valid driver's license, an insurable driving record and access to their own motor vehicle
- Working knowledge of property management software programs and Microsoft Office Applications
- Customer service oriented; strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
We stand for flexibility, opportunity, and a home that people can make their own. It’s as true for our associates as it is for our residents. Just like we help our residents live freer, we liberate our associates’ careers, too. Our associates know that goals matter, potential is unlocked, and careers thrive. Invitation Homes isn’t just a workplace but a possibility place. We offer each new associate:
- Competitive pay and an annual bonus program for all associates
- Generous paid time off plans including vacation accrual, sick time, volunteer time, and standard and floating holidays
- 401k with matching company contributions
- Awesome work environment with casual dress
- Team events and gatherings
- Employee resource groups: Together with Women, Asian Alliance, Black Collective, Juntos, Gen Next, and Open Invitation.
Build a foundation here and apply today!
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: R2270