Leasing Experience Specialist-2
Who We Are
Invitation Homes is a team of more than 1,400 associates who come from all walks of life. We call different communities "home," but our shared values bind us together. Invitation Homes is a place where possibility lives.
The market teams include our Leasing, Property Management and Rehab, Turns & Maintenance professionals. Together, our dedicated associates work hard to build excellent resident experiences while maintaining high-quality homes and ensuring potential residents are presented with a rental property they can’t refuse.
Your Role on the Team
As a Leasing Experience Specialist at Invitation Homes, you are responsible for carrying out the company’s strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue and customer success goals by facilitating a consistent, high quality end-to-end resident experience from initial inquiry through the duration of the residency. This includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Maintaining awareness of residential home inventory, including pricing, availability, lease expirations, market activity and trends, and competitive available homes.
- Providing robust and timely feedback to the management team regarding market and home conditions, customer sentiment, and items that could improve or hinder performance.
- Facilitating the lease process including understanding resident needs, communicating requirements, and negotiating lease rates within guidelines set by asset management.
- Conducting in-person showings to prospective residents as needed.
- Promoting lease enhancement options to new and existing residents.
- Developing and maintaining first class customer service relationships with future, current and past residents
- Partnering closely with market leadership and collaborators to address resident needs, identify trends and create solutions.
Your Experience Includes
- High School Diploma or GED and an active State Real Estate License
- Proven experience in real estate leasing or relevant sales
- Strong Customer service experience
- Must be able to travel via own vehicle within assigned area as needed (light-moderate amount of travel anticipated)
- Experience working with Yardi or Salesforce preferred
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Problem-solving skills with an ability to work well under pressure
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
We stand for flexibility, opportunity, and a home that people can make their own. It’s as true for our associates as it is for our residents. Just like we help our residents live freer, we liberate our associates’ careers, too. Our associates know that goals matter, potential is unlocked, and careers thrive. Invitation Homes isn’t just a workplace but a possibility place. We offer each new associate:
- Competitive pay and an annual bonus program for all associates
- Generous paid time off plans including vacation accrual, sick time, volunteer time, and standard and floating holidays
- 401k with matching company contributions
- Awesome work environment with casual dress
- Team events and gatherings
- Employee resource groups: Together with Women, Asian Alliance, Black Collective, Juntos, Gen Next, and Open Invitation.
Build a foundation here and apply today!