Customer Service Representative - PM
Who We Are
Invitation Homes is a team of more than 1,400 associates who come from all walks of life. We call different communities "home," but our shared values bind us together. Invitation Homes is a place where possibility lives.
The market teams include our Leasing, Property Management and Rehab, Turns & Maintenance professionals. Together, our dedicated associates work hard to build excellent resident experiences while maintaining high-quality homes and ensuring potential residents are presented with a rental property they can’t refuse.
Your Role on the Team
As a Customer Service Representative - Property Management at Invitation Homes, you will provide outstanding high level customer service to residents in a fast-paced, high- volume environment. This CSR-PM provides the organization a highly successful and efficient customer service environment with roles including, but not limited to the following activities:
- Assisting residents in person or over the phone in a well-mannered and professional way
- Handling property issues and general property condition assessments (GPCAs) while maintaining a positive resident experience
- Completing resident welcome calls and emails to help ensure a seamless move-in experience
- Assisting in processing Public Housing Agency applications and communicating with the Housing Authority
- Performing outbound delinquency calls to residents for rent collections and assisting in handling residents responsible Home Owner Association violations
- Reviewing and working through all action items on applicable task list
Your Experience Includes
- High school or GED
- Proven experience in Property Management administration or customer service
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe - experience using property management software is helpful
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, and an ability to handle advanced calls with a calm demeanor
We stand for flexibility, opportunity, and a home that people can make their own. It’s as true for our associates as it is for our residents. Just like we help our residents live freer, we liberate our associates’ careers, too. Our associates know that goals matter, potential is unlocked, and careers thrive. Invitation Homes isn’t just a workplace but a possibility place. We offer each new associate:
- Competitive pay and an annual bonus program for all associates
- Generous paid time off plans including vacation accrual, sick time, volunteer time, and standard and floating holidays
- 401k with matching company contributions
- Awesome work environment with casual dress
- Team events and gatherings
- Employee resource groups: Together with Women, Asian Alliance, Black Collective, Juntos, Gen Next, and Open Invitation.
Build a foundation here and apply today!