Customer Service Representative- FS
Who We Are
Invitation Homes is a team of more than 1,400 associates who come from all walks of life. We call different communities "home," but our shared values bind us together. Invitation Homes is a place where possibility lives.
The market teams include our Leasing, Property Management and Rehab, Turns & Maintenance professionals. Together, our dedicated associates work hard to build excellent resident experiences while maintaining high-quality homes and ensuring potential residents are presented with a rental property they can’t refuse.
Your Role on the Team
As a Customer Service Representative - Field Services at Invitation Homes you are responsible for providing administrative support, customer service and maintenance solutions to residents and other partners in a fast-paced environment. This position includes but is not limited to the following activities:
- Monitoring maintenance and turn & rehab dashboards and task center daily to ensure efficient response times to all work requests and communications
- Managing the Maintenance Technician and/or Superintendent daily schedules & assignments to ensure optimum efficiency
- Serving as first point of contact for maintenance related resident concerns and collaborating with internal teams to ensure appropriate corrective action
- Reviewing and approving/declining work order proposals, within approval limit, verifying proper scope, documentation, and pricing
- Assisting in researching and coordinating vacant utility issues to ensure utilities are activated in a timely manner
- Managing and facilitating eviction schedules and personal property holds; coordinating eviction clean-outs and/or personal property removal
- Performing other duties as assigned
Your Experience Includes
- High school Diploma or GED
- Proven experience in customer service or administrative functions
- Experience in the property management or maintenance industry is helpful
- Excellent organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Effective customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe
We stand for flexibility, opportunity, and a home that people can make their own. It’s as true for our associates as it is for our residents. Just like we help our residents live freer, we liberate our associates’ careers, too. Our associates know that goals matter, potential is unlocked, and careers thrive. Invitation Homes isn’t just a workplace but a possibility place. We offer each new associate:
- Competitive pay and an annual bonus program for all associates
- Generous paid time off plans including vacation accrual, sick time, volunteer time, and standard and floating holidays
- 401k with matching company contributions
- Awesome work environment with casual dress
- Team events and gatherings
- Employee resource groups: Together with Women, Asian Alliance, Black Collective, Juntos, Gen Next, and Open Invitation.
Build a foundation here and apply today!