Coordinator, Property Compliance
Who We Are
Invitation Homes is a team of more than 1,400 associates who come from all walks of life. We call different communities "home," but our shared values bind us together. Invitation Homes is a place where possibility lives.
The market teams include our Leasing, Property Management and Rehab, Turns & Maintenance professionals. Together, our dedicated associates work hard to build excellent resident experiences while maintaining high-quality homes and ensuring potential residents are presented with a rental property they can’t refuse.
Your Role on the Team
As a Property Compliance Coordinator at Invitation Homes, you are responsible for performing the daily functions to support market adherence to HOA or Municipality rules and regulations. This includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
- Interacting with market team members to facilitate compliance and/or the resolution of compliance concerns using available resources
- Managing relationships and effectively communicating with HOAs, management companies, and municipalities
- Performing the administrative functions concerning licensing, registrations, inspections, Business Tax Registration and any other municipal mandated administrative tasks
- Ensuring proper execution of workflows and data integrity in the technology systems of record
Your Experience Includes
- High School diploma or GED
- Proven experience in customer service, administrative, and/or HOA/property management
- Proficiency in Microsoft software applications - knowledge of Yardi and/or Salesforce is helpful
- Ability to solve problems constructively, work with limited supervision, and work in a team environment
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
We stand for flexibility, opportunity, and a home that people can make their own. It’s as true for our associates as it is for our residents. Just like we help our residents live freer, we liberate our associates’ careers, too. Our associates know that goals matter, potential is unlocked, and careers thrive. Invitation Homes isn’t just a workplace but a possibility place. We offer each new associate:
- Competitive pay and an annual bonus program for all associates
- Generous paid time off plans including vacation accrual, sick time, volunteer time, and standard and floating holidays
- 401k with matching company contributions
- Awesome work environment with casual dress
- Team events and gatherings
- Employee resource groups: Together with Women, Asian Alliance, Black Collective, Juntos, Gen Next, and Open Invitation.
Build a foundation here and apply today!